Photoshoot is counted a one of the major profession these days were people are earning over lakhs just by following their passion. Moreover, Even a Instagram handle requires a good video or photoshoot in order to provide the best quality content to their audience. A professional photoshoot always require a good camera, But nowadays companies has introduced variety of functions and feature that results in confusing the buyer at making out the best decision out of their bucket.
In this article, We’re going to discuss out the best camera under 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh that consist both DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras with a proper review, PROS&CONS, Rating, Specifications, and What I would personally suggest for that particular product.
Best Camera under 1 Lakh – 1.5 Lakh [DSLR & Mirrorless] Updated 2022
|S.No||Name of the Product/Model||Price (INR)|
|1.||Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera||₹96,750|
|2.||Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera||₹84,740|
|3.||Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera||₹81,950|
|4.||Sony Alpha ILCE-6400L Mirrorless DSLR Camera||₹85,449|
|5.||Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera||₹1,48,000|
|6.||Sony Alpha ILCE-7M3 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera||₹1,45,990|
|7.||Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera||₹1,78,999|
1. Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera
- 24.2MP with DX-format CMOS Sensor
- ISO: 100-25600 Sensitivity Range
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 39 autofocus points
- Full HD Manual Recording with Complete Manual Control and Selectable Frame Rates
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC
- Weight: 465g (with battery and memory card)
- Battery and Runtime: Lithium-ion EN-EL14a battery, 820 shots
The Nikon D5600 Digital SLR is a mirrorless camera with 24.2MP DX-format CMOS and ISO: 100-25,600 to obtain a grain-free pictures even in presence of low light, A lightweight body and a handy grip because its vari-angle screen and compact size make it an ideal option for both beginners users and photography students who’re learning to use a camera.
Its image processor expeed 4 with 39 autofocus points, In simple words it helps in improving the speed and accuracy of auto focus while performing burst photography that usually means clicking photos on a rapid-fire without stopping. Moreover, The video resolution of this camera comes with Full HD video with a fully manual control on selectable frame rate for high-quality content work and good precision.
Although this camera is not as fast as a mirrorless camera, its speed and responsiveness of Live View autofocus are worth appreciation making it one of the best DSLR under 1 lakh; with a good touch-screen control, you can tap any subject on the screen, and the camera will automatically focus on that object and take a picture in a single action.
Coming over to some of the special feature of this camera, It comes with Wireless SnapBridge technology that enables the camera maintaining a low power Bluetooth LE Connection with your smartphone and tablet helps in sharing up your favorite photos and videos directly from camera to your phone easily.
2. Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- 20.9MP with DX-format CMOS Sensor
- ISO range: 100-51,200, expandable up to 50-1,640,000
- Image Processor: 51-Point AF System and 15 cross-type
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps (3,840 x 2,160)
- Highly Slim and Easy to Hold Body, But a bit heavy than usual cameras
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Weight: 720g (body with battery and memory card)
- Battery and Runtime: EN-EL15a lithium-ion battery
The Nikon D7500 is a Digital SLR Camera with 20.9MP, If you’re someone who is heading towards professional photography then Nikon D7500 will the best option to prefer. Talking about the basic features of the camera, It comes with 51-point AF system features for a secured subject tracking on its best and A 4K UHD (30p) high-quality video that is easily compatible on MP4 formats for smooth playback on smartphone devices.
With the help of their 180K-pixel RGB Sensor exceedingly enhances the accuracy of various auto controls that helps it having a more better controls on the lights and clicking way more better pictures that usual. The camera is very handy with slimmer body that is easier to hold enabled by the monocoque structure, Weighting only approx. 640g.
Coming over to the lens of camera, The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens is DX format compatible with high-power approx. 7.8x normal zoom lens that covers a focal length from 18 to 140 mm. The lens of this camera comes with a really nice built quality and an ability to click incredible and professional pictures. Moreover, Its Silent Wave Motor (SWM) helps to the camera to perform a quiet AF operation for better shots over insects and wildlife.
3. Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera
- 24.2 MP with APS-C CMOS Sensor
- ISO range: 100-25600 sensitivity range
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points
- Full HD video with fully manual control at 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, and 24p
- Highly Slim and Easy to Hold Body
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Weight: 415g (body only, with battery and memory card)
- Battery and Runtime: EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery
The Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera is very budget-friendly when you’re looking for something better in this price range; it comes with a 24.2 MP and APS-C CMOS Sensor for better high-resolution images for large prints and image cropping. Its 100-25600 sensitivity range makes it good for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light. If you’re just got a DSLR Camera for the first time in your hand and looking to click good shots out of it, Then with the help of its expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points that are important for increasing the auto-focus efficiency, speed, and accuracy with better burst photography.
The video quality of this camera is good enough to shoot Full HD videos for vlogging or shooting videos for your social media handles, The camera shoots full HD video with fully manual control on selectable frame rates, great for precision and high-quality video work.
Coming over to the connectivity of Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera, It comes with Built-in Bluetooth that is highly-useful for attachment of any special equipment to the camera with transferring photo wirelessly as you shoot. The D3500 feels highly-lightweight on the hands with a good handy grip with an telephoto lens attached. Overall one of the best camera under 1 lakh, when it comes to a good performing product within a good budget.
4. Sony Alpha ILCE-6400L Mirrorless DSLR Camera
- The camera is equipped with a 24.2 megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor
For High-Quality and Low-Noise Photography
- BIONZ X image processor for fast processing and improved image quality
- It features a Fast Hybrid AF system with 425 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection points
- It is capable for recording at 4K video at 30 frames per second, as well as Full HD video at up to 120 frames per second
- The camera has an expandable ISO range of 100-32000
Which can be extended to 51200 in certain shooting modes.
- The camera has a battery life of approximately 360 shots per charge
- It has Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- The Camera has dimensions of approximately 120 x 67 x 53 mm (W x H x D) and weighs approximately 406 grams without a lens.
- 1 Year Warranty with 7 days of replacement policy on Amazon
Sony Alpha ILCE-6400L Mirrorless DSLR Camera that I would highly-prefer you If you want to record your vlogs that best way possible, It comes with 24.2MP Mirrorless Camera and APS-C Sensor with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens. This camera provides you 4k vlog recording experience with Real-Time Eye Auto Focus and 2x Optical Zoom. Its fast hybrid autofocus allows for rapid, accurate subject tracking to provide a good photo and videography experience. Moreover, This camera got the world fastest 0.02 Sec AF speed with 425 phase detection and contrast points. So, There is noting left to doubt about the efficiency and speed of this Mirrorless DSLR Camera.
This Camera only weights around 403g that is too light for easily carrying out your photo and videography easily without facing any handling and gripping issues. Also with the help of the 180 degree titltable touch LCD screen it makes it way more easily to get the best shots out of your camera. Coming over to the connectivity of this camera, It has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, and NFC connectivity options with a Live View Special Feature.
5. Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera
- 26.1 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO range:160-12800 (expandable to 80-51200)
- Image Processor: X-Processor 4 image processor
- 4K/30p video recording
- Highly Compact with a Lightweight Design
- 3.0-inch tilting touchscreen LCD
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and W-iFi connectivity
- Weight: 465 grams (Battery and memory card installed)
- Battery and Runtime: NP-W126S lithium-ion battery
Now its time for the best camera under 1.5 lakh on the list. The first one is from Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera, It comes with 26.1 MP with X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4 that helps maintain a good autofocus performance, The X-S10 performs amazing with either face detection or subject tracking enabled and provides the best shots out of it. Moreover, It also offers an great AF speed equivalent to that of other high-performance X Series Mirrorless Cameras, reaching an incredible 0.02 secs.
Overall a good camera for photographers because of its dedicated shutter speed, ISO and aperture dials that have made this camera worth appreciation for all those who’re looking for best on a good budget range, This camera can be used from any beginner easily and takes few months to master it.
6. Sony Alpha ILCE-7M3 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera
- 24.2 megapixel full-frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- ISO range: 100-51200 (expandable to 50-204800)
- Image Processor: 693 phase-detection autofocus points (BIONZ X image processor)
- 4K/30p video recording
- Compact and Lightweight Design with Dual SD Card Slots
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- 3.0-inch tilting touchscreen LCD
- Weight: 650g (With Battery and Memory Card Installed)
- Battery and Runtime: NP-FZ100 lithium-ion battery with Approx. 610-710 Shots
Sony Alpha ILCE-7M3 is a Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 24.2MP and Standard ISO range from 100 to 51200 with 15-stop dynamic range at low-sensitivity settings. It comes with 4D FOCUS for Wide, Fast, Steadfast, AF performance and providing the best out of the camera. Rather than just photography, The camera has 4K HDR Recording Facility with high resolution, wide dynamic range, and a wide color gamut that approaches reality.
Coming over to few special features that you’ll love to see, It comes with Continuous Shooting Mode up to 10fps that produces up to 177JPEG Standard Images, 89 Compressed RAW Images, and 40 Uncompressed RAW Images can be captured in one continuous burst.
The Slow and Quick Motion for more realistic and expressive movies with frame rate from 1-120/100 fps with up to 60x Quick Motion and 5x Slow Motion. It supports S-Log3 that improves gradation from shadows to mid-tones and widens the dynamic range up to 14 stops. It comes with 3 different auto-focus toggles Real-Time Eye AF, Real AF Toggle, and Real Time Eye AF. Overall one of the best camera under 1.5 lakh for high-quality and professional shoots with Long Battery Life and Dual Card Slots, where one of them supports UHS-II compatible for fast data writing.
7. Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera
- 24.5 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
- ISO range: 100-51200 (expandable to 50-204800)
- Image Processor: Dual EXPEED 6 image processors and 273 phase-detection autofocus points
- 4K/60p video recording
- Compact and Lightweight Design with Dual SD Card Slots (One XQD and One SD)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.2-inch tilting touchscreen LCD
- Weight: 599g (With Battery and Memory Card Installed)
- Battery and Runtime: EN-EL15c lithium-ion battery with Approx. 330-390 Shots
The most expensive and best camera under 1.5 lakh is from Nikon, The Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera. Now again it is a highly-professional and expensive camera, So, If you want build a career out of photo and videography or in an urgent requirement of better cameras then you can prefer Nikon Z 6II Mirrorless Digital Camera. But for casual use there are more options available above on best camera under 1 lakh and 1.5 lakh. Let’s start with the exact review of the best dslr under 1.5 lakh on this list [Mirrorless].
This camera comes with 24.5MP FX-Format (Size of Image Sensor) BSI CMOS Sensor and Dual Expeed of 6 Processor (Image Processing Engine). It offers UHD 4K Video Recording with full pixel readout up to 30p and Full HD 1080p is also supported on this camera up to 120p for slow motion playback. Coming over to AUTO Focus System of this camera, It comes with 273-Point Phase-Detect AF System and Vibration Deduction with Sensor Shift. Overall a handy and lightweight camera for better photography with robust magnesium alloy chassis for both dust and weather resistant benefit.
Rather than just specifications, This camera is highly beneficial and excellent in terms of handheld low light shooting due to IBIS. Coupled with a fast lens you can shoot hand held at 1/5 th of a sec. Literally, If you’re into wildlife and outdoor photography then Nikon Z 6II is a monster camera to purchase, surprised by the luminous versatility and response speed. So, If you’re searching for the best mirrorless camera under 1.5 lakh with best specifications and performance you should definitely check this camera out.
In conclusion, These are the best DSLR camera under INR 1 lakh or INR 1.5 lakh, as there are many factors to consider such as image quality, autofocus performance, and build quality. However, after careful research and consideration, we have identified several excellent options that offer good value for their price.
No matter which camera you choose, be sure to read reviews and do your own research to ensure that it meets your needs and budget.
Have a Good Day 🙂