Recently, I was planning to gift a pair of gaming headphones to my brother as he is very passionate about gaming on PC and mobile phones within a budget of 3000; after lots of scrolls and time, I came up with a few best gaming headphones under 3000 that’ll be the great choice to gift. However, after some comprehensive and deep research, I found numerous headphones to prefer in this range.
Hey everyone, In this article, we will look for the best gaming headphones under 3000 that you can prefer with amazing features and specifications and as a value-for-money product in this range. Also, Every product on this list is comprehensively researched with proper PROS&CONS, Specifications, and Review.
Best Gaming Headphones under 3000 in India 
|S.No.||Name of the Product/Model||Price (INR)|
|1.||HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core Gaming Headset||₹2,990|
|2.||Razer Kraken X OverEar Ultralight Gaming Headset||₹2,299|
|3.||Razer Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headphones||₹2,999|
|4.||boAt Immortal IM1000D Dual Channel Gaming Headphones||₹2,599|
|5.||Kreo Beluga USB Over-Ear Wired Gaming Headphone||₹2,749|
|6.||JBL Quantum 100 Wired Over Ear Gaming Headphones||₹2,199|
|7.||Zebronics Zeb-Blitz USB Gaming Wired Over Ear Headphones||₹2,399|
1. HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core Gaming Headset
HyperX provides you with the most affordable and high-quality gaming headsets under 3000. This Cloud Stinger 2 Core Gaming Headset comes with 2 Core’s 40mm Directional Driver, providing enhanced bass and high-quality audio experience. The build quality and design of this HyperX gaming headset are very robust with high quality; the soft-ear cushions of the headphones provide a good and comfortable fit without any issues or major problems to the ears.
Also, As this HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core is a gaming headphone, it provides you impressive features like the swivel-to-mute microphone that is built to enhance your overall gaming experience. You can easily mute the microphone just by flipping it up and out of the way with Audio Controls right on the headset itself, So you won’t have to navigate a maze of menus.
Compatibility: The HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 gaming headset comes with a 3.5mm Audio Jack that makes it compatible with everything, especially this HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 Core Gaming Headset is built for PlayStation.
- Powerful 40mm Audio Driver for Clear & Crip Performance
- Lightweight and Portable Design
- Flip-to-Mute Microphone Feature
- Good for Long Gaming Sessions
- Easy-to-Access Audio Controls
- The comfortability of the headphones can be improved more.
2. Razer Kraken X OverEar Ultralight Gaming Headset
A Highly-Compatible and Ultralight Gaming Headphone under 3000 from the brand Razer, It is a well-reputed brand in the market that deals in gaming and accessories. Razer Kraken X OverEar Ultralight Gaming Headset offers 40mm custom-tuned audio drivers, making it capable enough for software-enabled surround sound.
Now, as per the quality and performance they’re providing compared to their competitors, This headphone weighs around 250 grams only. Which is 40% lighter than competitor’s gaming headphones. Razer Kraken X uses a bendable noise-canceling cardioid microphone that reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication. Overall, this gaming headphone is completely built with a flexible, durable, and long-lasting frame for easy and carefree usage.
Compatibility: The Razer Kraken X OverEar Ultralight Gaming Headset is compatible with PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Smart Mobile, and iPads
- Durable Build-Quality with Lightweight Design
- Impressive sound quality with Custom-Tuned 40mm Audio Driver
- Very Good Noise Cancellation
- Long and Sturdy Cable for Prolonged Usage
- Earcup padding should be improved
3. Razer Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headphone
Another impressive gaming headphone from the brand Razer, This Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headphone comes with custom-tuned 50mm drivers capable of software-enabled surround sound with 7.1 surround sound for positional audio. The performance of this Razer Blackshark headphone is really impressive because of its 3 parts of individual training highs, mids, and lows making this headphone the best gaming headphone under 3000 on this list.
This gaming headphone comes with a lightweight design and breathable memory foam ear cushions at the weight of just 240 grams with a highly comfortable wearing that is extremely light as compared to other gaming headphones in this budget range. Its Hyperclear cardioid microphone for an improved pickup pattern that ensures more voice and less noise should be captured in an efficient way.
Compatibility: This Razer Blackshark V2 X Gaming Headphone is compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices via a 3.5mm jack.
- Premium sound quality with Genuine 7.1 Surround Sound
- Impressive Microphone Response with Improved pickup pattern
- You can easily customize your experience with Razer Synapse
- Highly Comfortable and Lightweight Design for Ears
- Non-Removable Microphone
- Build-Quality can be improved a bit more.
4. boAt Immortal IM1000D Dual Channel Gaming Headphones
The boAt Immortal IM1000D is a dual-channel gaming headphone equipped with 50mm High-Quality Drivers and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound through boAt labz and Dolby Atmos. These headphones feature a dual microphone and ENx Technology, ensuring your voice is transmitted without background noise, perfectly tuned for your squad.
A standout feature of the boAt Immortal IM1000D Gaming Headphone is the ability to customize audio and mic driver settings using the boAt Plugins Labz. Additionally, adjusting your ambient atmosphere is simple with the RGB breathing LEDs. The headphone boasts an impressive lightweight design with super-soft ear muffs, providing a comfortable gaming experience.
Compatibility: This boAt Immortal IM1000D Gaming Headphones is compatible with a PC with USB input.
- The sound quality of the headphones is outstanding because of their 50mm impressive audio drivers.
- Comfortable and Lightweight Design for prolonged usage
- The 7.1 Surround Sound works highly-impressive
- Mic Noise Cancellation works almost perfect
- The quality of the headphones is average
- Can’t use Atmos if you install Boat Plugin Labz
5. Kreo Beluga USB Over-Ear Wired Gaming Headphone
While I initially lacked awareness about the Kreo Beluga brand, during my continuous research for good gaming headphones priced under 3000, this brand emerged multiple times. I didn’t choose this product at first because of my unfamiliarity with the brand. However, after conducting thorough research and reviewing the specifications and features of the product, it compelled me to include it in my article.
This headphone features you 50mm Top-Tier high-quality audio driver with 7.1 surround sound for the best audio quality possible. The sound performance and experience of these headphones are unmatchable as per my experience. Its ANC microphone is highly responsive with an amazing quality for clear voice calls and chats. You can easily mute and unmute the microphone just by quick-flipping it up and down.
Now, as you’re into gaming, it is important to notice the good comfortability and durability of the headphones. These Kreo headphones are built for long-hours gaming because of their cooling-gel earpads that are too easy and soft on your ears without applying any excessive pressure that causes sweat and irritations. Overall, these Kreo Beluga gaming headphones are highly durable and comfortable for long-duration usage without causing any issues or problems in the long run.
Connectivity: This Kreo Beluga USB Over-Ear Wired Gaming is compatible with PC, Playstation, and more through USB Input.
- Masterpiece gaming headphones for gamers under this budget range
- Top-Tier 50mm High-Quality Audio Drivers
- Excellent 7.1 Surround Sound
- ANC Enabled Microphone with Flip-Technology
- Comfortability and Durability at its best
- No more sweat with Cooling Gel Earpads
- No Cons found yet
6. JBL Quantum 100 Wired Over Ear Gaming Headphones
After too much research and comprehensive analysis, I’ve come up with a reputed brand in an affordable range in the market. JBL has already been serving the market with its amazing products and performance for years, and this JBL Quantum 100 is a mix blend of both affordability and high-quality performance; if you’re looking for high-quality and performance-oriented gaming headphones under 3000, this headphone can be one of your best decision.
This headphone comes with a 40mm Dynamic Driver delivering a JBL Signature Sound, and It delivers a high-quality audio experience with detailed footsteps to the loudest explosions. Also, A detachable high-quality directional boom microphone with mute features for crystal clear communication, and if you don’t want it, just detach the microphone.
The design of these headphones is pretty simple and basic rather than using LEDs and other bulky materials. You’ll get a pretty basic and premium look from these headphones with a lightweight design So that you can easily game for hours without facing any issues related to head or earache. It comes with 1-year warranty and 7 days of replacement policy.
Compatibility: These headphones are compatible with every platform such as PC gaming, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, Switch, Mobile, Mac, etc…
- The sound quality comes with high-quality bass and impressive details
- Lightweight Design with a Robust Build-Quality
- Easy Controls with a detachable microphone
- Premium look with a comfortable design
- A value-for-money option as a gaming headphone under 3000
- The build quality of the microphone seems to average
7. Zebronics Zeb-Blitz USB Gaming Wired Over Ear Headphones
Zerbronics Zeb-Blitz Gaming Headphones come with a 50mm Neodymium Magnet Driver for providing excellent bass quality and proper recreation of treble. The overall quality of the sound produced by these audio drivers is clear and crisp, As this headphone comes with DOLBY ATMOS for providing a more immersive and detailed experience while playing games or watching movies.
Zebronics provides Advanced Windows Software that helps you provide much better simulation and effects to your 7.1 surround sound features like preset audio effects, sensitivity adjustments, voice changer, equalizer save options, and profile save options. Moreover, A highly sensitive and flexible microphone to capture your voice without problems in a comfortable position.
Overall, In terms of design and build quality, Zerbronics has really provided an impressive design with a robust build quality. It comes with a 2.4m long braided cable with a gold plated USB cable for long-term durability, and When it comes to comfortability and design of the headphones. The Zerbronics Zeb-Bltiz gaming headphones are built with softer ear cushion padding and lightweight design. It comes with 1 1-year warranty and 7 days of replacement policy.
- A perfect sound quality for both music and gaming
- The details of the sound are clear enough to easily recognize the footstep sound
- Dolby ATMOS and 7.1 Surround Sound work perfectly
- Impressive and Lightweight Design
- Good Comfortability with a soft and excellent ear sponge
- The size of the headphones is comparatively big and seems a bit bulky
- Sound Leakage Problems at Higher Volume
At the end of this article, you might have a good idea about the best gaming headphones under 3000 to prefer on this list. If you’re facing any confusion related to the article or any product make sure you drop your query below we’ll try to reply ASAP.
Thanks for Reading 🙂